2015. október 16., péntek

Egy esős őszi nap / A Rainy Autumn Day

Egy őszi képeslapot készítettem. Felhasználtam hozzá az új chipboardjaimat is: leveleket, terméseket. 

I made an autumn card. This is my favourite season, I like the colours in the nature at this time. I used my new chipboards for the card.




The amazing challenge that inspired my card: Sunday Stamps #111 Feeling Grey!!!




Ezeket használtam fel hozzá:
Antique Linen tintapárna, Distress Ink, Ranger
Avalanche 12X12 alapkarton, Tsukineko
Barna pékzsineg, Garn & Mehr 
Encore Ezüst (metál) tintapárna, Tsukineko
Kraft alapkarton 
Morocco Memento tintapárna, Tsukineko
Natural Wood Texture scrapbook papír, Stamperia
Őszi termések - natúr chipboard,  Wycinanka
Poppy nyomda, Woodware Craft Collection 
Sizzix domborító mappa
Spectrum Aqua filctollak
Toffee Crunch Memento tintapárna, Tsukineko

Itt szereztem be őket: Kroki Hobby, Scrapfellow, Spectrum Noir

Köszönöm a hozzászólásokat, szeretem olvasgatni őket. :) 
Thank you for your comments, I like reading them. :)

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Fantastic card! Love the little die cuts, great colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    VálaszTörlés